Common name: Lappaconitine Hydrobromide
CAS NO.: 97792-45-5
Molecular Formula: C32-H45-Br-N2O8
Molecular Weight: 665.61
Specification: 96%, 98%, 99%
Test method: HPLC
Packing: 1KG/ package
Storage: Store in cool and dry place and keep away from strong direct light and heat
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored
What is Lappaconitine Hydrobromide?
The dried aconite extract lappaconitine is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antiperiodic, astringent, cholagogue, febrifuge and tonic. Aconite extract is used in the treatment of liver disorders, dyspepsia, diarrhoea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, throat pain, anorexia, piles and coughs.
Aconite extract lappaconitine are stimulant, aromatic, stomachic, carminative, anti-pyretic, hyperacidity, useful in hiccup and bad breath. Aconite extract lappaconitine is regarded as a valuable tonic and digestive. Also used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.
Health Benefits of Lappaconitine Hydrobromide
1. Lappaconitine Hydrobromide has the heart stimulating effect
2. Lappaconitine Hydrobromide own the function of anti-cancer and anti inflammatory;
3. Lappaconitine Hydrobromide can be used to local anesthesia, refrigeration, anti-inflammation and detumescence;
4. Lappaconitine Hydrobromide is used in sweating profusely with body temperature dropping; muscle spasm in cholera;
5. Lappaconitine Hydrobromide also used in the treatment of rheumatism, intermittent fevers and acute inflammatory infections.